Skip to main content

HOW TO USE GIFT CARD FORMAT TO COLLECT ITUNES CARD FROM CLIENTS




How to use Gift Card Format to Collect iTunes Card from Clients

Have you ever heard of the iTunes gift card format as an intending smart online hustler? Just like I always do, I will show you how to collect iTunes card from clients and convert it into money. Are you excited? I bet you should be. The iTunes card billing format is one of the favorite formats Yahoo boys bill clients when they don’t want to release so much money. So what I do exactly is to use the iTunes billing format and collect the money I want – even though it would be small, but little is better than nothing. Before we go deeper, what are iTunes Cards? What are iTunes Cards? A picture of a $100 iTunes gift card iTunes card was originally created to enable people to buy songs from Apple’s music store, known as the iTunes store. When they buy these songs, they could then play this song on their computer using the using the iTunes software on their iPod, iPad, or Mac computer. An iTunes store The original purpose of the iTunes card was just to gift people music. Like other cards, iTunes has this special sequence of numbers at the back of their card that enabled people to redeem the worth of the gift card on the iTunes store. After redemption, they could then use the real value of the card and buy any song they wish. Where the iTunes gift card number is located at the back Let’s say I have an iTunes gift card that could buy me a song named “Rain by Dr. Dre,” the value of the card could also be let’s say $100. If I gift you this card, you can either do the following with the card; Buy the music by Dr. Dre “Rain” or You get $100 to purchase another song (after you redeem the gift card to Apple) You can buy this secret book below for just $100 If interested, send an email to banksevergreen@gmail.com . It is just 2k. I will show you all my tricks and add you to my secret Whatsapp group!!! All the Yahoo Format Book Introduction of the App Store When Apple introduced the App store, users were now users were now able to spend their gift cards on music as well as apps. Anyone who wanted to buy either music or an app could spend their gift card on any of their choices. You Should Also Read This How to create a fake Facebook account without getting blocked – Working 100% I guess Apple didn’t want to create a separate card for the iTunes store and App store, hence a unified name iTunes gift card. Just know that the iTunes gift card can be redeemed and sold to those who need them. Once you sell it, you are paid the monetary equivalent of the iTunes gift card. How to collect iTunes card from Clients? Now you may be asking yourself, “How can I use the iTunes gift card billing format” to collect iTunes card from clients? The best iTunes gift card format to go alongside this iTunes card billing format is the dating format. Approach your Client and become friends You would have to start as a friend with your client. The best place I love getting my clients are from dating sites. Once I meet a client, I establish a relationship with them immediately and become friends. Most of these clients can easily buy a gift card for $100, so there is no need trying to rush and collect so much money from them. Once you have become friends with them, make sure that you maintain friendship in a very good way.
Lie about your occupation If you are using the iTunes card billing format, you must lie about everything about yourself. Since there would be no need of meeting with your client or transferring money, they will never know where you are; that is the beauty of the iTunes gift card format in duping a client. This format isn’t meant for only yahoo yahoo or yahoo boys, anybody can just do it for fun. Discuss Music with them during chatting Since the aim of this is to collect an iTunes card from your client, you should know about music. Like I explained before, iTunes card was originally meant for music purchases; so if your client tells you something like this – You Should Also Read This How to Get and Make Money From a Sugar Mummy in Nigeria Client: I love only Cardi B’s song You: wow, I am actually a fan of Nicki Minaj – I heard that both of em are rivals. Client: Yea, so I heard. You: You would want me to become a Cardi B’s fan? (lmao) Client: Sure, why not. You: Then you can buy her music and send across to me – that way you can convert me. Client: How can I do that? You: Since it is on the iTunes store, you can just send me a gift card, and I will purchase for myself. Client: Okay, I will do that tomorrow if I buy from Wal-Mart. Wal-mart sells iTunes gift cards Now you can see how I was able to lure my client to help me achieve my aim. It also depends on the style of chat. If she doesn’t accept at first, don’t pester; just continue the discussion and look for other ways to make sure they like you to send the iTunes gift card.
Collect the gift card and sell There are so many places you can sell iTunes gift card around you, just ask questions and you will find. Depending on the amount the client sends to you, you can probably sell it back at a lower rate. Why is iTunes Gift Card Format the Best? Ever since the introduction of iTunes gift cards, many hustlers like us have used it to make so much money online. The iTunes gift card format is one of the easiest ways to get money from your client without getting caught. In most cases; after your client has agreed to pay money to you, you start looking for how to pick-up the money. If you make a mistake, you might get caught and sent to jail. But with iTunes gift card billing format, you can receive it anywhere and anytime you want. Nobody will ever disturb you or arrest you. Some of the other reasons are below; It is a simple way of getting money from your client You can never be caught You don’t need a bank account It is simple to sell and transform into cash. Now that you have seen some of the reasons you should start using the iTunes card billing format, let me show you then how to start. There are so many other ways to collect iTunes gift cards from any clients. Other ways to use the iTunes Card Billing Format If you don’t want to use this method love and dating format to collect iTunes card from clients, there are many other ways you can use; You Should Also Read This Simple Guide to Get Money to Start a Business as a New Entrepreneur The Tax payment format One of the newer methods is when you impersonate an IRS (Internal Revenue Service officer) agent and convince your client to pay their taxes over the phone using iTunes gift cards. Send me a gift format This is very effective when you guys have started bonding very well. Most of these clients can easily decide to send you a gift, so I suggest you tell them to send you iTunes gift cards. This is why this iTunes gift card format is very simple. They will see the iTunes gift card as a gift, instead of payment.
Is it only the iTunes Gift card? When it comes to collect gift card from clients, it isn’t only the iTunes gift card that you can collect. There are other gift cards out there that you can also collect from your clients. A typical example of some popular ones includes; Amazon gift cards PayPal Vanilla MoneyPak Reloadit Any of the above gift cards can be converted into money or used to make purchases online. Now you have known how to collect gift card from clients using the iTunes gift card format. I have also taught you how to apply the iTunes card billing format and some other cards you can use. You can also subscribe for more secrets by inputting your details below; Email Address email@domain.com Name Mailing List Subscribe You can buy this book for just 2k Naira and start making so much Money If interested, send an email to banksevergreen@gmail.com. It is just 2k. I will increase it to 5k after 3 days. Serious people only. I will show you all my tricks and add you to my secret Whatsapp group!!! All the Yahoo Format Book DON’T MISS OUT! Let me Mentor You Be the first to get latest updates and exclusive content straight to your email inbox. Enter Your Real Email Address Stay Updated Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime. Powered by Convert Plus Don’t read for just yourself, share with your friends – because you love them. Please!!!

Comments

  1. Eu gostaria muito de aprender..... estou desenpregado... e não tenho com ajudar minha família!... vc pode me ajudar?... quero aprender tudo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acknowledges intended for penmanship a really valuable column, When i happened adjacent to your site other than estimate a couple aid. I'd prefer ones develop connected with manuscript... increase itunes sales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the new ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw
    money from any account. You do not require anybody’s account number before
    you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal,there is no risk
    using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect
    this very card,and its transaction is can’t be traced . You can use it anywhere in the world. With this card, you can withdraw nothing less than
    $5,000 daily. So to get the card, reach the hackers via email address : skylinktechnes@yahoo.com whatsapp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FAKE BANK ACCOUNT WEBSITE: LOGIN, BALANCE SCRIPT, TRANSFER OPTIONS ETC

CREATE A FAKE BANK WEBSITE ONLINE WITH A DEFAULT ACCOUNT BALANCE TO FOOL EVEN THE WISEST PERSONS. LEARN HOW TO OPEN A FAKE BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE WITH OUT PDF GUIDE. Do you want to create a fakeBank account for whatsoever purpose? On eremmel we give you the best realistic design. As a yahoo boy or girl, you may need to fool your client with a fake online banking webpage or site. Let us do that for you at a subsidized rate. You can get others to create a website for you at #200,000 or you can patronize us at a subsidized rate of #54,000. Please  Email banksevergreen@gmail.com Or whatsApp +233274511539  if you are interested. Creating a website has never been easy, especially complicated sites like a hospital site, Bank site, Shipping site, school site etc. These kinds need serious coding and we have the best engineers to handle that. WE ALSO SELL A DO IT YOURSELF (DYI) PDF GUIDEBOOK TO HELP THOSE WHO WANT TO TRY IT THEMSELVES AT HOME. THE PDF GOES FOR #10,000 (TEN THOUSAND NAIRA

HOW TO HACK A BANK ACCOUNT

How to Hack a bank account Hey guys, I am back again with a super banger that will shock everyone. In this article, I will be showing you in details how to hack a bank account in Nigeria. Dummies are one of the most careless people in the world. So if there is anybody you can dupe, it should be Dummies . So last week I was able to hack a bank account for an experiment, and I collected 30,000 Naira from the account. Nobody could arrest me because they had no idea who did it. But since I did it for fun, I returned the money immediately and warned the owner of the account not to try it again. I will be showing you in the article how I was able to hack the account, and you can try your own. I forgot to add this as some of the bank frauds you can do from your home without stress. Remember that this post is just purely educational – if you are caught, you will bear the consequences yourself. There are several methods to steal money from someone’s account, but I will be sharing my