Skip to main content

HOW TO HACK A BANK ACCOUNT


How to Hack a bank account

Hey guys, I am back again with a super banger that will shock everyone. In this article, I will be showing you in details how to hack a bank account in Nigeria.
Dummies are one of the most careless people in the world. So if there is anybody you can dupe, it should be Dummies . So last week I was able to hack a bank account for an experiment, and I collected 30,000 Naira from the account. Nobody could arrest me because they had no idea who did it. But since I did it for fun, I returned the money immediately and warned the owner of the account not to try it again.
I will be showing you in the article how I was able to hack the account, and you can try your own. I forgot to add this as some of the bank frauds you can do from your home without stress.
Remember that this post is just purely educational – if you are caught, you will bear the consequences yourself.
There are several methods to steal money from someone’s account, but I will be sharing my method, which is the simplest method. If you try my way and it doesn’t work, leave a comment in the comment section, and I will show you how else you can do it.
Are you ready?
Let’s see how to hack a Bank Account
Table of Contents
A Hacker
Like I explained earlier, there are several ways to how to hack a bank account and withdraw money to your account, but others have lots of risks.
You Should Also Read This Simple Tricks that will make you money – Anybody can do them
The old method to hack bank account using BVN
Most times you would see some specific text messages telling you that “you need to update your BVN or your account will be blocked. Call 080xxxxxxxxxx to help you update it.”
That is also another method you can use to get your client’s details and how to hack a bank account and withdraw money. In this situation, you would need to get the following;
A bulk SMS application.
Phone numbers of people (you can buy from people who sell)
A laptop (where you can make instant transactions)
A card verification software (to know if the card number you are collecting is correct)
Internet connection.
How do you do it then?
You open the bulk SMS website and type in this message;
“This is a notification from the Central Bank that account is currently being hacked. To secure your money, please call Mr. Taiwo (Your account manager) on 080xxxxxxxxxx to assist you further.”
Then you send it to the phone numbers you’ve bought from people.
Then you wait for responses.
Some ignorant ones will start calling to check if it is true, you have to sound like a professional. There are three things you would need to collect from them;
Card number
Expiry date
CVC (the number at the back of their ATM).
Once you have all these, just tell them you will get back to them and assist them further. All you have to do is go online and start buying whatever you need to buy online.
Or
Through a payment gateway (like Paystack), you transfer their money and re-transfer it to your account.
The disadvantage of this method is that people are becoming wiser about giving out their details to anyone who sends them messages. So it might not work again.
The New Method
The simplest method to hack a bank account in Nigeria is the one I will show you the steps now, and it is the latest method in town.
I created a Fake Website
This costs me money to build, but it was one of the steps I knew would help me hack someone’s account and transfer their money without BVN.
In this website, I was selling expensive perfumes for as cheap as 500 Naira. In this website, you are required to purchase anything you want online, and it will be delivered to you.
At the backend of this website, there was where I could collect every detail that was registered on my website.
I promoted the website
I started to promote my new site. I promoted it to attract people to the website and start buying. I went on Facebook, Instagram, Quora, Whatsapp groups, everywhere I saw people gathered.
People Started to Buy, and I collected their Details
When people saw how cheap the things I was selling were, they started to buy in bulk. Remember that this is a “fake website,” so I could intercept their card details, phone number, date of birth, every single thing about them, I knew all of them.
After they finished buying and left, I would supply them the perfume – which was also of low quality and download their details.
I continued till I had so many card details on my hands, then it was time for operations. I had all I needed to hack a bank account.
Sometimes when you want to make transfers to a payment gateway like Paystack, Paypal, etc., they might send the owner of the card an OTP (one-time password) to their phones, and it will spoil everything you have done.
The secret is to keep trying till you see the one that works for you; you can no go ahead transfer the money.
You don’t have to be a professional scammer to be able to do this; you only need the tools and learn from someone. Contact me here to get connected to a Russian hacker for more tuts Email banksevergreen@gmail.com Or whatsApp +233274511539
This is not how to become a yahoo boy, so you will need to practice and practice till you become perfect at what you do.
I will still add more information to this; if you are confused about how to start, you can ask questions in the comment section, and I will reply and explain to you.

Comments

  1. Please boss, I'm one of the young upcoming hustla who want to make it in life, please help me learn more things, I also do shopping on Amazon, selling of foreign numbers for whats app verification as well as flowers delivery

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello proof i have system i dont know to start i need your help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the new ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw
    money from any account. You do not require anybody’s account number before
    you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal,there is no risk
    using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect
    this very card,and its transaction is can’t be traced . You can use it anywhere in the world. With this card, you can withdraw nothing less than
    $5,000 daily. So to get the card, reach the hackers via email address : skylinktechnes@yahoo.com whatsapp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FAKE BANK ACCOUNT WEBSITE: LOGIN, BALANCE SCRIPT, TRANSFER OPTIONS ETC

CREATE A FAKE BANK WEBSITE ONLINE WITH A DEFAULT ACCOUNT BALANCE TO FOOL EVEN THE WISEST PERSONS. LEARN HOW TO OPEN A FAKE BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE WITH OUT PDF GUIDE. Do you want to create a fakeBank account for whatsoever purpose? On eremmel we give you the best realistic design. As a yahoo boy or girl, you may need to fool your client with a fake online banking webpage or site. Let us do that for you at a subsidized rate. You can get others to create a website for you at #200,000 or you can patronize us at a subsidized rate of #54,000. Please  Email banksevergreen@gmail.com Or whatsApp +233274511539  if you are interested. Creating a website has never been easy, especially complicated sites like a hospital site, Bank site, Shipping site, school site etc. These kinds need serious coding and we have the best engineers to handle that. WE ALSO SELL A DO IT YOURSELF (DYI) PDF GUIDEBOOK TO HELP THOSE WHO WANT TO TRY IT THEMSELVES AT HOME. THE PDF GOES FOR #10,000 (TEN THOUSAND NAIRA

HOW TO USE GIFT CARD FORMAT TO COLLECT ITUNES CARD FROM CLIENTS

How to use Gift Card Format to Collect iTunes Card from Clients Have you ever heard of the iTunes gift card format as an intending smart online hustler? Just like I always do, I will show you how to collect iTunes card from clients and convert it into money. Are you excited? I bet you should be. The iTunes card billing format is one of the favorite formats Yahoo boys bill clients when they don’t want to release so much money. So what I do exactly is to use the iTunes billing format and collect the money I want – even though it would be small, but little is better than nothing. Before we go deeper, what are iTunes Cards? What are iTunes Cards? A picture of a $100 iTunes gift card iTunes card was originally created to enable people to buy songs from Apple’s music store, known as the iTunes store. When they buy these songs, they could then play this song on their computer using the using the iTunes software on their iPod, iPad, or Mac computer. An iTunes store The original purpose